It is with immense pleasure that we officially introduce our air ticketing & accommodation booking services across & beyond our borders to the World. Just pick a place, contact us & we will get you there.
Did you know that Dubai is actually a city & not a country? Now you know.
Have you been to this Emirate before? Well, it’s a modern, airconditioned city in the middle of the dessert which has become one of the most popular tourist destinations.
Dubai is very unique & known for its modern architecture, luxury shopping & a lovely nightlife scene. Actually, tourism drives the economy.
Its hotels are one of the most luxurious on earth. In fact, The Burj Al- Arab is said to be the best hotel in the world
The tallest building in the world i.e., Burj Khalifa is found here. This building dominates the skyscraper filled skyline.
This city has one of the largest indoor malls in the world, the biggest automated fountain, the biggest aquariums & the tallest hotel.
If you are a gold lover, Dubai is definitely your destination. There are ATMs that dispense gold bars in Dubai. They hold a world record for making the longest gold chain.
BEST TIME TO VISIT DUBAI.
Anytime is convenient to visit the UAE according to one’s schedule but the most ideal time is during the colder months i.e., November & March since this is when the Emirate is at its inviting best. The only disadvantage of visit during this period is that all the popular attractive destinations overflow with people.
HOW TO GET THERE AND AROUND.
Mostly, one is likely to fly into Dubai or Al Maktoum International Airport. Once there, getting around the city is easy since the city has an extensive network of taxis, cabs and buses which are not expensive at all.
DUBAI TO DO LIST.
- Visit the Dubai mall & Aquarium and spend time marveling at the dazzling array of beautiful magnificent treasures you’ll encounter in there.
- Visit the Marina, also called the Middle Eastern Times Square which is definitely an overwhelming experience for all your senses and marvel at spiraling towers. You can also take a sunset boat cruise.
- Enjoy the view from Burj Khalifa which is the tallest building in the world. Your Dubai Travel Guide won’t be complete without this!
- Experience the most scenic beaches of the Arabian Gulf. For instance, Kite Beach is one of the best ever seen beach ideal for swimming and spending leisure time.
- If you want to get down & dirty, visit Dubai’s Old District. I mean, the market here is pure chaos with many stalls of clothing, souvenirs & spices. Here, you can also catch a traditional dhow boat across the Dubai Creek & get to visit the Dubai Museum.
This is just a narrow overview of how different and unique the place is.
If you ever get a chance to visit this unique, mind blowing city, GO!!
Be sure that Kevic Tour & Travels will give you the BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE!